Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Assume that screeching nonce Gary Neville will be commentating with Martin Twatwank for Spuds v Chelse, will watch but with the volume off.

Was there any discussion on Brighton’s first penalty? That looked like a bit of a tragic call to me on a quick viewing surely Vestergaard fouled?

Any Harry Kane Translators on here? I have no idea what he just said in that interview!

I've no idea how accurate everybody saying they rode their luck is having not watched it (still can't understand why any city fan would want to watch united play) but it doesn't matter how shit and lucky you think they are, they keep on getting results. This kind of game was their weakness last season, they're now getting 3 points in it, it's burying your head in the sand if you don't think United are a threat.

They can dominate lesser sides, they can grind out results and they can kick and rush their way to results against the better sides. They have multiple ways of winning now with expensive signings everywhere in their squad including their bench, that makes them dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.