Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Was there any discussion on Brighton’s first penalty? That looked like a bit of a tragic call to me on a quick viewing surely Vestergaard fouled?
Yup, Leicester had two goals disallowed for non-scorer offsides, which sounds a bit shit but I haven't seen them yet.

Yup, Leicester had two goals disallowed for non-scorer offsides, which sounds a bit shit but I haven't seen them yet.

Didn’t see those yet but the pen awarded to Brighton I’ve just seen again and it is one of the worst penalties I’ve seen given. I’d be beside myself with anger if that had been given against us

anyway, as the rags won today, all the shyte about the emptyhad will be forgotten, There is only so much space in the papers for sport and will be taken up by the redwankfest.

The officials didn’t really fall for any of their antics today. Waved away penalties and free kicks, gave West Ham more than their fair share of free kicks (one right in front of the ref where Pogba didn’t even touch Zouma) and gave a penalty after time was up to West Ham.

Correct. There was also a clear pen on Ronaldo (not the Tom Daley one) despite Zouma claiming he got the ball which didn’t.

Despite what some of our fans on Bluemoon say, Atkinson and VAR did them no favours today.

Which goes back to what we were saying earlier about overdoing the conspiracy thing ;)

Liverpool controlled games and also Liverpool only had one team capable of matching them and that was us.. defensive injuries and our own clowning about rules us out so of course they won the two horse race. There are 4 teams that could realistically win it. They are the 4th best out of them and are managed by a nobody who has never won anything whilst the others are managed by arguably the best 3 coaches in the world right now.

Basically whilst not impossible, it’s highly unlikely they will get lucky enough to win it. It would likely require a capitulation from us, Roman getting trigger friendly with Tutchal whilst he’s doing well and Klopp losing all his defenders and inhalers for a second season running.. all that simultaneously… because at the end of the day.. the other 3 sides are far better teams.
thats a good post mate,made me feel better already ;-)

It's funny yesterday I watched Southampton busting a gut, cheating, time wasting and throwing bodies on the line to deny us and thought, I wish they'd do the same away at the other top clubs. Same as West Ham and a few other sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.