United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest own goal we have ever done . And it shouldn’t go away either because before the Spanish Barca boys came this wouldn’t have happened and before anyone come in here and says about a past few years recruitment has it really been great apart from the the year that pep first won the premier league . Mahrez Rodri ake torres cancelo have all struggled and only Dias has turned out to be a world beater . Grealish will be great for us but we didn’t need him we needed a striker and what really annoys me with the bus Ronaldo was that he actually really wanted to cone to city but once again we thought we were to clever and would not pay a fee allowing Utd to come in and now look what’s happening .
Put on red shirt and get ready for the parade

I also don't understand why so many teams in the league shit their pants against the rags, it happens time and time again, it doesn't happen in Europe where even poor teams like Istanbul and Young Boys embarass them.

Don't understand how you give the most important kick of the game to a sub who has not had a single touch of the ball. No offense but Noble isn't exactly a dynamic striker of the ball in the first place.

Don't understand how you give the most important kick of the game to a sub who has not had a single touch of the ball. No offense but Noble isn't exactly a dynamic striker of the ball in the first place.
he is currently fourth in the all-time list of successful Premier League takers with 27 scored out of 31 attempts, behind only Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, and Alan Shearer,but apart from that you are spot on :)

No because its 5 games in, not 35.
Totally different season than last year mate as everyone bar us got it right in the window and look better whereas we never strengthened in any of the positions we needed to schoolboy error of gigantic proportions .

I also don't understand why so many teams in the league shit their pants against the rags, it happens time and time again, it doesn't happen in Europe where even poor teams like Istanbul and Young Boys embarass them.

its the power they have on them ?? you think that list of clubs that signed the letter to uefa was there own doing ?
united have a major say on many clubs because of the money it bring to them in tv rights

united are the worst run club in the world ? they bleat on about the history but then hide the big debt it took to build that history.. you know its time they pulled the joker card out and want the premier league to be handed to them..
they are not good enough to win the premier league and games like today vs west ham you knew they would get the points one way or another

just seen the west ham pen miss/save hahaha its only going one way with the noble run up and the way he opens up his body its saying save me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.