Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

How can you say we missed a striker when we've scored 16 goals in 3 games?
The midfield was a far bigger issue today than a forward man. We got completely outrun in midfield today and our back four we're left exposed because of it.
So united Chelsea had far more difficult game’s and we lose points

Just what i said yesterday mate.
It's as if Pep told them they are tired before the game.
Just like he always seems to tell our players how big strong and physical utd are in the build up to a derby
Season before last, we went to the last week of the Champions League, many of our players playing internationals after that - hardly any rest so last season's slow start was down to tiredness. This summer, a large number of our players playing deep into the Euros. Hardly any rest. Again, tiredness. Kevin and Phil's lack of game time should help them recharge the batteries.

Season before last, we went to the last week of the Champions League, many of our players playing internationals after that - hardly any rest so last season's slow start was down to tiredness. This summer, a large number of our players playing deep into the Euros. Hardly any rest. Again, tiredness. Kevin and Phil's lack of game time should help them recharge the batteries.
Utter BOBBINS!! One of the worst posts I have ever read on Bluemoon.
Other clubs exactly the same issues….we have a world class squad…and what is that bench worth again??
You are clearly a fantasist. Look how our main rivals have started this season.

looked like a different set up and style with players not used to it, not a good show at all. Some bad touches, what is sterling playing at with his form.

last 10 mins it looked like "come on we need to do something now"

points badly dropped, liverpool / chelsea / rags, will all stuff saints at home.
Yeah but they may not beat Leicester away, it’s a swings and roundabouts scenario, I just wish Pep wouldn’t big up opponents before a game.

So united Chelsea had far more difficult game’s and we lose points
Christiano United were lucky today. If we had played like them today and still got their result, we would have been criticised - slow, leggy, launching it, conceding chances, GK saved us. When we play Christiano United, if we are anywhere near full strength (Jack, Phil, Kevin), they won't get near us - it will come down to finishing and whether they get away with their diving and cheating.

Slow day at the office, and just couldn't get it over the line.

No worries, performances like this normally give us a kick up the back side.

What’s this “season card” you speak of?

What? Haven't you received yours yet? Mine came in a golden tin with a scarf, badges, an autographed photo of Txiki Bergiristain and Harry Kane, and a recipe for edible coffee cups so you can have the real matchday experience at home.

Check your post on Monday.

5 games into a new season , won 4 drew 1 lost 1 , scored a shed load of goals , we still have important players returning to fitness , i am not worried one jot , and Chelski & the Dippers are just as wary of playing us
We are the Champions and we ran away with the league last season , to all the doom and gloomers , have a bit of belief in our serial winners Pep and this squad of players have done it ,and got the T-shirt.
Three titles in four years is not achieved by players who will lie down at places like Chelski & Dipperpool, both games will be high quality , high intensity i am not scared what they can do to us , i am looking forward to see what we will do to them . and you can bet our players are as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.