It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we? I presume at some point we will still buy a striker and the £100 mill is earmarked for that, or the £20 mill or so per year amortised figure. If so it isn’t available to spend twice.
I don’t know our books well enough after covid losses to know our budget over the next couple of years for a Fernandinho replacement or a left back but not buying Kane doesn’t suddenly mean its free money lying about.
We've prioritised a striker (and didn't get one) whilst ignoring other weak spots within the squad.
We won't get away with it this season

Not doing his job. Lazy scouting. There wasn't another striker In world football except Kane?
Dereliction of duty I'd say. The boss needs to be having a word with him.
I`ve read some shit in my time but this one is coming very close to the worst ever. nThe last thing Txiki is,is lazy. So please tell me who he should have gone for and lets not forget Pep has the final say in who he wants.
So thats two lazy twats together doing nothing to help the club win owt !!

I`ve read some shit in my time but this one is coming very close to the worst ever. nThe last thing Txiki is,is lazy. So please tell me who he should have gone for and lets not forget Pep has the final say in who he wants.

No one here is paid millions to make sure the squad is the best. No one here is paid a vast amount of money to scout players.

In spending nearly £1bn since Pep has been here we are glaringly weak at LB, DM and Striker.

No one here is paid millions to make sure the squad is the best. No one here is paid a vast amount of money to scout players.

In spending nearly £1bn since Pep has been here we are glaringly weak at LB, DM and Striker.
It's not our job to scout fantasy football files to seek out alternatives in the 3 areas we are lacking. I'll leave it to Txiki to carry on getting his leads from Sky Sports.

If we don’t we don’t. Still not a reason to buy the wrong players.
I wouldn't want us to buy "wrong players" but mark my words a couple of injuries and you will see that we needed to strengthen.
LB as needed addressing even before that clown Mendy's misdemeanours.
Some of us whinge about Rodri's lack of pace in midfield, but then yesterday he was out injured and you could see his cover had even less pace.
its a good job Walkers red card didnt stand up yesterday cos we'd be fucked in yet another area for a few games.
Listen its all good and well being top heavy with attacking players, but only if we outscore our opponents every game.
Its smacks of arrogance that we put all our eggs in one basket for Kane and it didn't come off, but ignored other areas that need addressing

Since the Nuno Mendes thread is closed, I just want to note that he is very entertaining to watch based on this PSG vs Lyon game. Now watch a disasterclass happen...

Its not my job. If it was I can guarantee you I'd have sourced a striker. As for pep having the final say There's a lot of posters on here who claim that he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.