Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Shite weekend. Pep needs to earn his money next week. And be careful about his comments. Dippers, rags and Chelsea have every right to be as tired as us.
That result has cheered me up a bit.

I was hoping Chelsea would put spurs back in their box.

Plus the rags will be shit scared of Chelsea now. If they weren't already.

It's going to be a really tough match next week.
I hope Stones or Laporte are fit to mark their threats at corners.
Rodri will be needed too because we will need to match their workrate in midfield.

Rodri work rate?

Will help at set pieces mind. 4 points from these and candlepool would be great.

Hope your right as I can’t see it,I think they’ll keep us at arms length and win 2-0 ..

They were second best in their previous two performances. They were awful against Villa last week.. I think we will see Kev, Foden and Jack all play and I think they will struggle.

The stuffy cunts will continue to fluke results all season. They never get their comeuppance. They’ve done it for years!

I’d feel a lot better about us doing Chelsea with Sane and Sterling back in their two positions running behind. We play these inverted wingers now who cut right in to Kante and it just leads to nothing

Not sure what to make of that Chelsea result.

On paper it appears impressive.

Let us be honest though Spurs are really shit defensively

TBH.. I watched the extended highlights of them mid week and they were not very good. They were dreadful against Villa last week and saved by Lukaku. Tuchel even said sometimes you get what you don’t deserve.

2 things to take from today.. 1) Spurs are really bad losing their second on the bounce 3-0 (forget the win against us we were in pre season). 2) The second half shows how important Kante is.

I think we can beat them. In fact I think we might give them a bit of a dressing down. I’m going 1-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.