Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

worst thing imo if Lukaku is injured for today game Chelsea still would have won imo vs a team that caused us problems and beat us couple weeks ago.

Chelsea is so dangerous from crosses, they just connect with crosses and could have scored 3 goals just from cross/good header situation.

Then I watch ourselves in PL to have countless corners which are wasted.

fair play to Ake vs Leipzig that was such an unusual scene that we have a corner and score from it.

Never doubt City and Pep. Bad result yesterday, but it’s just one game. A lot can change over the season and we still haven’t really got going yet despite some big wins already. City have proved over the years they’re capable of going on season defining winnings runs.

This.. after all the doom and gloom after the Spurs game we scored 17 in our next 4 games. And against some decent opposition.

everyone talking like Chelsea will inevitably beat us. Wouldn’t surprise me one jot if we were 3-0 up half time and Chelsea had chased shadows for 45 mins with Lukaku having one touch on the halfway line.

people need to chill.

It’s obviously all conjecture since he’s not here but it was Sane who stretched Liverpool at their best and pinned them back.
Just joking with you, knew what you meant. Need someone to get at them no doubt, need Phil for this, hopefully him jack and Kev can open them up. Wouldn’t have sterling starting.

Depends how Pep approach this game to me he has to play with the same formation and tactic he uses against Pool and PSG last season concede possession and invite them in and try to hit on counter/direct Tuchel plays with a back 5 + a DM and holding Mid without a striker it will be hard to get by that.

Looking at the Spurs stadium, there are very few empty seats.

There were loads at the Etihad yesterday and at the Villa game I watched when I got back home.
It's their second biggest game of the season, they have started the season well, the stadium is still new and has not hosted many games and sadly Club legend passed away earlier today.

No Spuds fan was missing today.

A bit of perspective please when comparing with City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.