Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dismissed your top of world football comment. Your response was to talk about our achievements in English football. If that is the logic you use I prefer to not carry on with the exchange. Hyperbole either way isn't something I wish to waste time on.
Good for you. No one asked you to participate. Jump on the world football comment if it suits your agenda. The club should not be deemed a failure because we have yet to win the fabled champions league.

The club will continue with this identity that we have now when Pep leaves. Young kids growing up watching football who don't really follow City will know City as the team with exciting football. Keepers that play out from the back. Full backs that come into midfield. Technically gifted players in all positions.

Pep has done to City what Johan cruyff did at Barcelona we now have an identity on the pitch. Which is being taught at all levels in the academy.

Its a winning identity. Its brought us trophies upon trophies, the next manager that comes in will play the same style or a sort of same style.

Its now the identity of our club. Not many clubs have that. Barca did have it but management being terrible that fell away.

I agree we will try to play good football but formations and tactics have cycles. I don't think the next guy will have to play exactly like Pep. A lot depends on how other teams evolve as well as the strengths in our own team.

Last seasons football could be described as more effective than exciting overall which isn't a bad thing. Aguero and kdb being injured and a pretty bad start to the season weren't planned but ended up with us going on that run that won us the league.

Good for you. No one asked you to participate. Jump on the world football comment if it suits your agenda. The club should not be deemed a failure because we have yet to win the fabled champions league.
Never said anyone asked me to participate
Never said the club was a failure
Don't have an agenda that seems your bag
If you don't want people to actual respond to what you posted that is a tad odd no?

The only agenda is yours or you ain't that bright.

I remember Pep saying his time cycle at Clubs was dictated by other factors.

The obvious one, being the high intensity game he wanted, was quite demanding on players.

I also think Pep could potentially be mentally draining on players. I do think Pep can be prone to dark moods. Anyone who has lived with someone with mood swings, will know it can be quite draining on you mentally.

I have had the feeling all week, that there is something going on with him.

When Pep is happy, the team plays happy. When Pep is dark and moody, the performances reflect this.

Hopefully happy Pep back for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.