What car do you drive?

I'm looking at getting a nearly new car, either a SUV, estate or saloon, ideally something fast, powerful and safe at a decent price. Any recommendations?
I'm keen on Cupra Ateca, Volvo XC60, Volvo V60, Kia stinger amongst others..

What car do you drive or favourite car you have had?
The opposite of everything you have described wanting. Dont want anything fast, because its pointless. I can only go as fast as the car in front or the next red light. Dont need powerful, I need something to toddle me up and down the bypass to work. Need cheap, my tax is about £40 a year I think. It was cheap at £6.5k at 3 yrs old. Its clean as fuck. Its easily maintained. I put about £50 a month in fuel in it. It isnt an SUV so Im not a needlessly road and parking space hogging wanker in a car that is the same size inside as normal ones anyway. I dont have to worry about this PCP buy it or give it back after renting it conundrum bollocks. I dont have to go to a main dealer to have a fucking lamp or fuse changed. I dont have to be a mingevalve that worries about scratched alloys and I definitely dont have any tinted twat windows.
Always enjoy seeing £40k cars outside council houses though.

Most reliable car I ever had was a Honda Accord
Did 120k in three years from new and the only issue was a duff windscreen wiper motor in the first week
The worst car I've ever had was a Mondeo which was always having some work done
I think I spent more time driving it to and from the dealer than anywhere else

When I went self employed, over the course of 17 years I had in order, a Passat sport, Volvo V70, BMW 5, Audi A6 and two Merc E class.
When I look back at these, it's the Volvo I think of the fondest

I'm looking at getting a nearly new car, either a SUV, estate or saloon, ideally something fast, powerful and safe at a decent price. Any recommendations?
I'm keen on Cupra Ateca, Volvo XC60, Volvo V60, Kia stinger amongst others..

What car do you drive or favourite car you have had?
have a jeep cherokee night eagle bought 6 months ago not the Grand this is the smaller of the two, 9 speed auto box, active drive, it has all the toys, best car i have ever owned, you can get the 2ltr but i went for the 2.2 which has better fuel consumption and cheaper tax

showbiz-mr-bean-25th-anniversary-rowan-atkinson-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.