Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but if you think Dortmund have any say in where he is going, you do not understand this transfer.

The only sweeteners worth throwing are to the Haaland family and Mino.

If indeed this clause kicks in in January. Which I'm not convinced, personally. It was claimed by one paper only, and feels a bit of a reach. An assumption based on the fact he moved in January.

Imo, if it did kick in in January, no way Dortmund would have been stubborn about not selling this summer, or demanded the figures they did.

I think other cubs will offer much more than his buyout, so why not offer £150m plus Sterling and Delap with a buy back clause for Delap so if he works out we can have him back? Lets be honest he wont get the chance at City that he will at Dortmund.

Don't think any team will offer more than the buyout. When it kicks in. Thats why it is the buyout, Dortmund have no choice but to accept it, from any team offering it, and there is nothing to gain by offeri g more.

Unless you meant offering more in January, before the clause kicks in in the summer, if that is the case. In which case, agree, that could give someone an advantage.

the only reason i'd be slightly reserved about getting haaland is whether or not we're gonna need a DM sooner than expected with ferna's decline. let's be blunt - if we do get haaland, we can forget about other transfers for at least a year, maybe two. interestingly a lot will depend on how quickly lavia can fill his shoes. wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to start seeing him more

Laughable to even think this is happening, we don’t attract big players like this sad but it is what it is. Probably that fiorentina striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.