Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks. Hadn't realized that change was coming in this year.

He will still need a combination of a couple games at international level, south american league cups (which he has) and possibly a few games in our league / CL. But yeah certainly much easier than purely international percentage, so overall a much welcome change.
I think (not sure) he qualifies now…

• Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana minutes highly valued – work permit almost guaranteed.
so if you ignore the International table you move to the four tables below and add up the points in each.

He is way over as far as I can see.

Last edited:
I think (not sure) he qualifies now…

• Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana minutes highly valued – work permit almost guaranteed.
so if you ignore the International table you move to the four tables below and add up the points in each.

He is way over.

Yeah I get that. It is a combination of any of the minutes from any of the tables.

However the conclusion you quote above in the article itself is crass at best, and incorrect at worst. As i understand it.

He needs 15 points to qualify. In any combination. Featuring in the copa for over 90% of his side's involvement, if he indeed featured that regularly, gives him a maximum of 10 points. So he needs another 5 elsewhere, say featuring for 10% of his national side's games. If he features less in the copa, he then has more to make up elsewhere.

Anyway, the copa wont count this year as he is now with us this season. And he's not going to feature in 90% of our CL games, no way. So it will be heavily weighted on international appearances I would think.

Another left sided forward. Looks like he does his damage inside though.
He’s the Salford Silva.

I think he is better than Foden at the same age and is the best we’ve ever had at our Academy including Sancho. Of course he might not progress at the same rate so may not turn out better in the end.

Anyway…Kayky….

Yeah I get that. It is a combination of any of the minutes from any of the tables.

However the conclusion you quote above in the article itself is crass at best, and incorrect at worst. As i understand it.

He needs 15 points to qualify. In any combination. Featuring in the copa for over 90% of his side's involvement, if he indeed featured that regularly, gives him a maximum of 10 points. So he needs another 5 elsewhere, say featuring for 10% of his national side's games. If he features less in the copa, he then has more to make up elsewhere.

Anyway, the copa wont count this year as he is now with us this season. And he's not going to feature in 90% of our CL games, no way. So it will be heavily weighted on international appearances I would think.
He has 6 points from table 3
He has 8 points from table 5

Even without the domestic minutes points he picks up of which he will get some.

Then he gets 12 more points from the bottom table.

The points are totalled rather than being the highest in a single table.

The points are done over the last 12 months and he was 18 in June this year so they all count.

Last edited:
He’s the Salford Silva.

I think he is better than Foden at the same age and is the best we’ve ever had at our Academy including Sancho. Of course he might not progress at the same rate so may not turn out better in the end.

Anyway…Kayky….
Thanks for that.. I get more pleasure of hearing these reports than 150 milion for Kane..thank you( and Centurions,FantasyIreland et al) for having the interest and time to do research and attend the matches.. wonderful stuff. Have said before, Foden, McAtee,Lavia,Delap,Palmer,Bazunu and maybe Kayky will be the next golden generation.Have seen so much wonderful footy over the last ten years, but the icing on the cake would be a primarily "homegrown" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.