Is anyone actually going to Paris?

Antigen tests are available in many French pharmacies on a walk-in basis, Eur25. I had one two weeks ago and went for a beer while waiting for the result then returned for a printed certificate.
Day2 for £20 is good though, mine was £43 with Randox.
That's worth knowing had budgeted about £100 for our 4 x tests, not sure who the £20 tests were with think it's a firm his Mrs works for, so maybe it was mates rates

No tickets showing for sale now, can not believe we have sold 2k, I get the feeling City may have stopped it at a block full yo save opening other blocks or levels?

No tickets showing for sale now, can not believe we have sold 2k, I get the feeling City may have stopped it at a block full yo save opening other blocks or levels?
76 left on mine just had a look then. 72 of them are in '301-302 HAUT Access' - not a clue what that means.

That's worth knowing had budgeted about £100 for our 4 x tests, not sure who the £20 tests were with think it's a firm his Mrs works for, so maybe it was mates rates
£20 tests from Eurofins at Risley near Warrington. Had 2 for me and missus 3 weeks ago. No problems.
A lateral flow test in France is €29 maximum. A PCR is €49.

£20 tests from Eurofins at Risley near Warrington. Had 2 for me and missus 3 weeks ago. No problems.
A lateral flow test in France is €29 maximum. A PCR is €49.
Just a reminder, NHS proof of vaccination can be Domestic or Travel. Make sure you download the correct one for France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.