Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a ticket but not going to bother. 11 Oclock tommrow night feels too far away for me to be fighting my way back to town to watch an effective reserve games so am giving it a miss.
I am doing the reverse. I wasn’t going to because of the 500 mile round trip and a night in a hotel. But the prospect of seeing one or two of the EDS start has changed my mind.

Well why bother to post crap about it then? If you aren’t going to bother with making the long trip (from Worsley?) why make a post moaning about gaps in the crowd.

Sounds like trolling to me?

what are you on about!??? Trolling as i cant be arsed with the hassle of getting home on a Tuesday night? Seriously?

I have spent all week on social media attackin the Empty seat wankers. Have you been to a game this season yet?

One thing I've respected big time about City over the recent seasons is that for the most part we don't pick and choose which trophies we try to go for in a season. We go for them all. Mentality is super important and treating every game as a must win is a real boost in the long term.

Reactions: CC1
3 or 4 young lads will start tomorrow.. mcatee is a star in the making
injuries and fitness will mean pep not much else with chelsea at the weekend and will not risk the big guns

You realise 3 or 4 is not the same as making up most of the side? 11 players in a side.

He might go with 3 at a push. 2 is more likely with a few more on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.