Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Has anyone else received an email asking them to print at home even though they've requested a mobile ticket?

The Mrs just spent roughly an hour on the phone to get to 10th in the queue and then get cut off.

I tried getting the ticket to print off so that I could go into the office tomorrow and print only to get an error page telling me to contact an administrator.

This whole ticket situation is a fuck up from start to finish. I couldn't get into the stadium vs Leipzig only to get told I need to go and find one of the guys in the grey coats to let me in

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 18.59.41.png

Sorry, we have been moved to level 1

Sorry level 3 isn't open, they have moved us to level 1,but 3 seats apart
Oh no. What has happened to City fans? I know the 38k was bs but sub 30k is a joke for the Champions.

It's wonderful isn't it?

Probably less than 25k tomorrow night and another 5k who were put off by this shameful system.
I requested tickets for all matches for me and my son to be sent to my phone; I got both our Leipzig tickets fine as well as tickets for the 3 home league games (only after an almighty amount of fucking about though). Was expecting Wycombe to show on my phone then received an email Friday for .........my print at home ticket! Just the one mind, for me, not my son’s. I didn’t ask for print at home so fuck knows why they’ve suddenly done that and only for me. I rang today but was number 83 in the queue; I’ve emailed and asked where is my son’s ticket. Not heard a carrot. And they’re still charging me for the old seat I had to move out of due to wheelchair access- a seat that no longer exists. Except in my bank balance!!! They couldn’t have made it any harder to attend. We had a system that worked perfectly well. It was a card. It beeped. You went in. You signed up for the cup scheme. You used the same card. It beeped, you went in. Now we have this shambles.

I requested tickets for all matches for me and my son to be sent to my phone; I got both our Leipzig tickets fine as well as tickets for the 3 home league games (only after an almighty amount of fucking about though). Was expecting Wycombe to show on my phone then received an email Friday for .........my print at home ticket! Just the one mind, for me, not my son’s. I didn’t ask for print at home so fuck knows why they’ve suddenly done that and only for me. I rang today but was number 83 in the queue; I’ve emailed and asked where is my son’s ticket. Not heard a carrot. And they’re still charging me for the old seat I had to move out of due to wheelchair access- a seat that no longer exists. Except in my bank balance!!! They couldn’t have made it any harder to attend. We had a system that worked perfectly well. It was a card. It beeped. You went in. You signed up for the cup scheme. You used the same card. It beeped, you went in. Now we have this shambles.

First time I've not been on the cup schemes as the sodding system doesn't work. Well done City! Heads should roll for this utter shitshow

Has anyone else received an email asking them to print at home even though they've requested a mobile ticket?

The Mrs just spent roughly an hour on the phone to get to 10th in the queue and then get cut off.

I tried getting the ticket to print off so that I could go into the office tomorrow and print only to get an error page telling me to contact an administrator.

This whole ticket situation is a fuck up from start to finish. I couldn't get into the stadium vs Leipzig only to get told I need to go and find one of the guys in the grey coats to let me in

View attachment 26636
Exactly what I got.

I wouldn't hold out for that email, pal.

I sent one ten days ago to try and sort out why my dad now had two supporter numbers, so can't download from his account to my phone for him.

It's pathetic how many people are being left pissing in the wind over a variety of issues.

The system is piss poor. That said, I had problems with tickets on Saturday and got sorted oat the ticket Office in a few minutes. It shouldn’t be like that but people who want to see the match will get in.

First time I've not been on the cup schemes as the sodding system doesn't work. Well done City! Heads should roll for this utter shitshow
The only heads that will be rolling will be the fans who will be fucking it all off,absolute disgrace in this day and age that people have to go out of their way to end up in a queue system on the phone then only to get cut off,or travel down to the ground to sort out ticketing issues,the club need to sort this entire shambles out once and for all ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.