Champions League - 2021/22

Though all travel free with a match ticket?
Depends on which region of Germany I think. If the match is anywhere in the Rhineland region and you’re staying in that region then as a general rule of thumb, yes (but certain trains only). But Leipzig (and Berlin) are in a different region so that might not be the case. As someone said though, you can get the ICE train cheap enough if you book it in advance.

Depends on which region of Germany I think. If the match is anywhere in the Rhineland region and you’re staying in that region then as a general rule of thumb, yes (but certain trains only). But Leipzig (and Berlin) are in a different region so that might not be the case. As someone said though, you can get the ICE train cheap enough if you book it in advance.
I think it’s pretty much standard across Germany but terms and conditions (exactly what forms of public transport and how much time before and after the match is covered) depends on what state you’re in. That’s the local government region - not how much strong local beer you’ve consumed!
I’m pretty sure that wherever you are it only covers local transport - anyone thinking the Berlin to Leipzig train might be free is going to be disappointed.

Flix Train is 4.99Euros one way, Berlin-Leipzig . Takes about an hour and 20 minutes. Not a particularly regular service though, unlike the ICE and IC trains.

I think it’s pretty much standard across Germany but terms and conditions (exactly what forms of public transport and how much time before and after the match is covered) depends on what state you’re in. That’s the local government region - not how much strong local beer you’ve consumed!
I’m pretty sure that wherever you are it only covers local transport - anyone thinking the Berlin to Leipzig train might be free is going to be disappointed.
Integrated transport, who’d have thunk it?

Can someone explain why they don't just release the tickets for home games when it's known who City will be playing? Why wait until less than a month before the game?

It makes no sense to me. Surely get them on sale and get them sold well in advance can only benefit everyone?

I'm a casual City supporter (I come to cup games as I have a team I follow in Non League, who are my team. I enjoy watching City in the CL and Cups). I like to get my tickets bought in advance so I can sort out work, childcare etc.

I may be missing something.

Can someone explain why they don't just release the tickets for home games when it's known who City will be playing? Why wait until less than a month before the game?

It makes no sense to me. Surely get them on sale and get them sold well in advance can only benefit everyone?

I'm a casual City supporter (I come to cup games as I have a team I follow in Non League, who are my team. I enjoy watching City in the CL and Cups). I like to get my tickets bought in advance so I can sort out work, childcare etc.

I may be missing something.
Am I missing something? Tickets for home League matches are advertised right through to the end of the season with a ‘Buy Now’ icon. The only tickets not available are for Bruges and PSG.

Am I missing something? Tickets for home League matches are advertised right through to the end of the season with a ‘Buy Now’ icon. The only tickets not available are for Bruges and PSG.
Given they posted in a champions league thread, and also specified that they enjoy attending CL games, I think it's a fair assumption it's precisely the Bruges and PSG games that they referring to.

Those are the two i meant mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.