Genesis reformed

To quote a certain Catalonian gentleman....

IN-CRE-DI-BLE.

IN-CRE-DI-BLE

Spoiler alert

He opens up with 45 minutes of solo stuff, including the brilliant "Everyday", and a couple of new songs. Then the main event, with FULL versions of Firth of Fifth, Musical Box and Aisle of Plenty bolted onto the end of Cinema Show . You will not be disappointed. The only downer, was the ruination of I Know What I Like (I had a feeling they'd ruin it), when they turned the middle bit into a glorified "jazz club" session, probably to keep the wind man's involvement up.

To reinterpret some famous 60's graffiti.....

Hackett
Is
God
Really enjoyed it last night. No what you mean about the jazz influence of I Know What I Like but like you say it kept his involvement in the evenings proceedings. I did find the sax stuff generally quite intrusive and getting in the way of either Hackett or the keyboard sections. The bass player was brilliant. Great post lockdown gig!!!

For those who facebook

There's a page called Genesis The last Domino tour 2021.
Its got loads of uploaded videos already.
Band sound great
Lights, well, what else would you expect
Collins' voice...... not great, but not appalling

For those who facebook

There's a page called Genesis The last Domino tour 2021.
Its got loads of uploaded videos already.
Band sound great
Lights, well, what else would you expect
Collins' voice...... not great, but not appalling

I went to the opening night, which has had very good reviews from press (well the three that I found and read yesterday).

My review of the gig is in the Classic Rock thread.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...ollins-lives-run-for-the-hills.351699/page-61

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.