Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look like we could be mirroring last season’s start -maybe… back then it seems we are told it was Fern who rallied the squad back together and then we went on that incredible run. Pep is like Mozart , like Napoleon, like Van Gogh - a crazy genius who often totally balls it up.

Looking at Conte stats...., even tho hes a good coach. Hasn't lasted long at one club. At most 3 seasons from what I can see. I think the club will be seeking stability and longevity. Conte doesn't tick those boxes, whereby Enrique might.

How the fuck would a journo know that ?
That's just the official line. Pep will make his decision. Seven years is a very long stay at any club these days. Pep himself has said he doesn't know and I believe him but the smart money must be that he will leave at the end of his contract (or possibly the end of this season). The club must be preparing for his successor already. The transition period will be tricky but we did well following Mancini and Pellegrini so I am optimistic they will get it right again.

Would we rather lose pep end of those season? So next season they’d be no fallout by the players media being it’s be pep last season!

That's just the official line. Pep will make his decision. Seven years is a very long stay at any club these days. Pep himself has said he doesn't know and I believe him but the smart money must be that he will leave at the end of his contract (or possibly the end of this season). The club must be preparing for his successor already. The transition period will be tricky but we did well following Mancini and Pellegrini so I am optimistic they will get it right again.
Whoever comes in, unless it’s a Barca pep clone (please god no) will have a bit of a problem with txiki and sori who’ll be pining for their departed friend unless they leave when he does

Problem with Conte for the BARCA execs is that he is like MANCINI.
Hot headed, and calls them out for shit transfer planning and demands his transfers not what the club may want. Look at Chelsea time or the Inter time where the year before he was pissed Inter bought Erikksen.

i Mean just imagine, if he was the manager and we fucked up getting Kane. He would chew Omar Berrada and Txiki out in a presser lol .....like Mancini had a go at Brian Marwood when he wanted Derossi and Bonucci and we bought Scott Sinclair and Javi Garcia. Soon after that Mancini was gone...

Plus, Conte like Mancini struggles in Champions League for some odd reason.
My bet is on Luis Enrique, knows the Barca guys (Ferran and Txiki/Omar) knows the possesion based style of play can work with in a "Structure" tows the club line "team man" plus had good Pedigree in terms of LEAGUE Titles and CL winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.