Wycombe Wanderers tickets

At what point does someone at the Club actually have that moment where they think "we have made a right cock up with ticketing this season" and implement change? Any other industry/Company and you would be questioning whether it is being done on purpose, it's tantamount to internal sabotage.

Want to go tonight. Can I buy a ticket at the ground?
i think this question says all it does about our ticketing system,were going to lose hundreds of fans who hand pick a few games (not meaning the OP by the way) who are simply going to give up because its a nightmare to negotiate, we need match day cards back,big deal if the buyer dosnt go and flogs it on the clubs been paid (thats what i asume one of the reasons is for this nonsense)

My ticket has downloaded to my wallet fine but the two that I got transfered to my lads have not had the "Your ticket is ready to download" email. There's another option on the preliminary email with a link that doesn't exist, same as you @jrb .

Absolute fucking shambles.

It's f*cking worked! City! City! City! LoL!

Android.

Dave.

Go to your email with the link from City. Highlight it. Open, Copy, share, select all, and 3 dots will show up. Press open and the Wycombe ticket will show up in your wallet under details. Click season ticket. Click details. Wycombe ticket info is in there. Your phone should work at the turnstile. Good luck.

The club just aren't listening are they? Thousands of fans just can't do a simple thing like register a new credit card online. I just constantly get an error message then a day later an e mail saying I need to update my credit card details to remain on the cup schemes. Sorry but they can fuck off.

If anyone on android has issues downloading their ticket into google pay, try it in the chrome browser, it worked instantly for me. On any other browser it wouldn't open the link.

If anyone on android has issues downloading their ticket into google pay, try it in the chrome browser, it worked instantly for me. On any other browser it wouldn't open the link.

Yes, the issue is the link.

Why the club can't create their own app that you can download, and click on to access your tickets without having to go into an apple or Google wallet is a mystery. There's an app for almost everything bar a City season ticket and match ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.