Wycombe Wanderers tickets

It’s all a bit of a shambles. I’ve just had this email from someone:

“Apologies for this rant Ric but didn’t know who else to give feedback to. (I’ve also sent this to Kevin Parker). Some needs to let the club know about this! (No need to reply to me obviously).

Don’t know where to start. I’m a citizen member trying to buy 8 tickets for the Wycombe game tonight and tried on every device (mobile, iPad and laptop)..and if I get to the payment section (which 80% of the time I couldn’t?!) it just wouldn’t accept payment on every Debit/Credit Card I tried. (Error..bad request). After wasting 2 hours I called city …on hold for 1 hour and 15 mins on for the line to go mute?! and then dead. Forced to give up and know so many others in the same position.
City wil have lost thousands of supporters for tonight’s match but worst still thousands who won’t bother for the rest of the season because they think this is the norm so why bother. Of the 8 tickets I was after for tonight at least half were for kids/adults who’ve never been before. I never normally complain but I’ve tried EVERYTHING FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS TO BUY TICKETS AND FAILED. I’ve given up as I’ve tried everything I can think of.”
Can you forward it to me at my City Matters address. I'll probably get my balls chopped off but I'm going to send it to Pep so he can understand why things are the way they are.

Yeah I’ve given up with the NFC now. I just open the QR code, hold it under and I’m through. Makes you wonder why we don’t get cards when it’s literally the same motion.
Turnstile block E seems to have a mind of its own.

Everton - NFC didn't work, got in via the code
Norwich - Used the code, couldn't be arsed trying NFC
Arsenal - NFC worked first time
Leipzig - NFC didn't work, used the code
Southampton - Displayed the code, stuck it in the scanner, red light! pulled the phone out and was about to ask a steward, green light comes on, dash through the turnstile!

You'd think the pattern would be consistent, it's a different experience every fucking game, I'll probably get my phone zapped tonight seeing as I'm in level 1.

Apologies but another rant..after spending over 3 hours trying to buy 8 tickets for the Wycombe game tonight (including a last ditch 1 hour and 30 mins phone call which resulted in the line suddenly going dead when I was 29th in the queue. Forced to give up and know so many others in the same position. City wil have lost thousands of supporters for tonight’s match but worst still thousands who won’t bother for the rest of the season because they think this is the norm so why bother. Of the 8 tickets I was after for tonight at least half were for kids/adults who’ve never been before. I never normally complain but I’ve tried EVERYTHING FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS TO BUY TICKETS AND FAILED. I’ve emailed the club, Kevin Parker in the hope that someone of influence can reach the club to let them know what a clusterfuck this is.

A complete and utter shambles! I am not bothering tonight but having to drive to the ground to pick up 7 paper tickets and then distribute across town to various people! and these are fucking corporates. Wankers City! an utter disgrace. No chance next season. None.

Apologies but another rant..after spending over 3 hours trying to buy 8 tickets for the Wycombe game tonight (including a last ditch 1 hour and 30 mins phone call which resulted in the line suddenly going dead when I was 29th in the queue. Forced to give up and know so many others in the same position. City wil have lost thousands of supporters for tonight’s match but worst still thousands who won’t bother for the rest of the season because they think this is the norm so why bother. Of the 8 tickets I was after for tonight at least half were for kids/adults who’ve never been before. I never normally complain but I’ve tried EVERYTHING FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS TO BUY TICKETS AND FAILED. I’ve emailed the club, Kevin Parker in the hope that someone of influence can reach the club to let them know what a clusterfuck this is.

someone just emailed Ric - exactly the same issue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.