Wycombe Wanderers tickets

We always say that working in IT would be great if it wasn't for the customers. City obviously make that part of their job spec when they're recruiting.

"We are one of the world's highest profile and successful football clubs. We typically welcome over 2m fans to the various stadiums of the clubs in our CFG stable, plus interact with millions more around the world.

In this role you will be completely ignoring their needs and convenience."
Haha yes. Though I come from the User Research side so I’m used to higher ups pressing on with their own validation on their own virtual machines. Even when it becomes blatantly obvious you’re going to launch with minimum MVP.

“ Yep. All fine. Press purchase here, Look ticket appears on my Mac. Good to go”
Seen it too many times. No one wants to pay/wait for research and high ups always think they know their market better. Only they’re new to mobile apps so they know NOTHING about even their most loyal customers digital behaviour (us).
The worrying thing for me is when the impending shit show dawns on them some companies respond Well it’s only x% of our market. I sincerely hope that wasn’t the case here.

This is what I was talking about to my Dad. There appears to be no good reason for this change. There was nothing whatsoever wrong with the old system. It's the emporer's new clothes...change for change's sake.
I suppose it was driven by Sales and Marketing depts. This kind of shitshow usually is.

Look at the poor people spending hours on the phone and then actually going down to the stadium to get some clarity. Where does that fit into the fucking experience?
It’s appalling

I suppose it was driven by Sales and Marketing depts. This kind of shitshow usually is.

Look at the poor people spending hours on the phone and then actually going down to the stadium to get some clarity. Where does that fit into the fucking experience?
It’s appalling
The only reason I could come up with similar: they can track you in and out of the stadium, and what you buy on a matchday (and potentially beyond) so they can market and sell at you. So next you'll need to top up your wallet to buy your pie and pint and they won't accept cash or card payments.

Been trying to put through tickets for tonight for an hour now and getting error messages on two payment cards. Fully sick of all this crap now. Honestly can't be arsed with it anymore and if the turnout is crap for tonight it's time for the club to take a look at itself.

Last edited:
did my 2 ticket online £12.50 each and no trouble with the tickets sent to my phone
let hope the trouble is not getting in ground hahahahaahah

I’m in the cup schemes but mine and my sons tickets were never processed for some reason and no money taken. Spent 90 minutes on the phone trying to sort it out yesterday but the guy I spoke to didn’t have a clue what I was talking about and I ended up with 2 x general admission tickets to download instead of our season tickets updating digitally. Had some spare time this morning so went down to the ticket office to sort it out and turns out somehow the club think I work for them so I have complimentary tickets x 2 for the first 3 domestic cup games. Very strange but not gonna argue with them! Wish I’d pushed it now and asked for a refund of my season tickets and Chelsea away!
You should start turning up for work there. Just get on the staff train down to Chelsea and get in with them.

We always say that working in IT would be great if it wasn't for the customers. City obviously make that part of their job spec when they're recruiting.

"We are one of the world's highest profile and successful football clubs. We typically welcome over 2m fans to the various stadiums of the clubs in our CFG stable, plus interact with millions more around the world.

In this role you will be completely ignoring their needs and convenience."
You are sounding a tad cynical mate. I take it the clubs response to the feedback city matters has given has not been exemplarary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.