Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Anyone participating or just see this as a gimmick?
Bit of both, definitely a bit gimmicky as most people will do it then celebrate by getting twatted

I’ve done it before and found it useful. Opened my eyes to the benefits of not drinking (better sleep, saved a fortune, lost weight etc) so it’s well worth a go for some, good place to start if you’re worried about how much you’re drinking (people in general, not you!)

Bit of both, definitely a bit gimmicky as most people will do it then celebrate by getting twatted

I’ve done it before and found it useful. Opened my eyes to the benefits of not drinking (better sleep, saved a fortune, lost weight etc) so it’s well worth a go for some, good place to start if you’re worried about how much you’re drinking (people in general, not you!)
I'm thinking to do it this year, not for charity but for myself, if I go to the end of October that will be 85 days no booze

Good to know.........
Without the hangover

For couple years of my life I worked in Northern Ireland and my daily allowance was spent on the black gold, so I know all about the hangovers lol

The alcohol free lager option has been a great addition to my life. Similar to others, I have times where I drink too much. Having an alcohol free beer is now a viable option and I'm not under 20 units a week for the first time in ages. A few (alcoholic) beers on a Saturday & that's it. Feel loads better and just as importantly I haven't got that nagging concern at the back of my mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.