Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

Wilson-Esbrand was my man of the match I thought he was unbelievable...Yes UNBELIEVABLE! The timing of his runs getting in behind, How composed he was on the ball, His assist to Mahrez was fantastic didn't panic took his time and picked his pass, He is very quick with his recovery runs. Looking forward to seen more of him.

the lad Wilson-Esbrand should be in the first team squad looked the part tonight and mendy replacement and no need to sign a left back

Steffen 8

Wilson Esbrand 7.5
Burns 6
Mbete 6.5
Egan-Riley 6

Lavia 6.5

KDB 7.5
Mahrez 6.5
Foden 8.5
Sterling 6

Torres 6
That's way to low for Lavia. He was mobile had great awareness was always looking forward and the passing was spot on. I would like to see what he has defending more but the game didn't allow for that. Was mightily impressed with him.

Most enjoyable match for ages imo.

To see that many of our youth team come in and play so fucking well was an absolute joy.

They were all so self assured, composed and mature.

The fact they were all able to seamlessly slot into Pep's system proves how well our Academy is working.

Proper conveyor belt. The future is very bright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.