Who has the hardest shot at City?

I get the feeling Ederson could hit it hard but we're guessing aren't we.

One of these days when we're winning and we get a free-kick in the last minute. Ederson is going to take it. We should really do that.

I was behind the goal at Blackburn when Tarnat hit one. Also the Elano freekick. But I am still going for the Foden goal as the fastest strike

Walker imo. He fizzes the ball. Unstoppable sometimes.

Last nights by foden was good though. We were sat right behind it and the ball moved so much and so fast it confused the goal keepers hands.
I was thinking Walker as well as being well up there, especially as accuracy doesn't appear to be a requisite :)

It has to be Foden. Maybe the keeper should have saved that shot but that was a missile. It was like a shot out of the comic books where if the keeper had taken it he'd have been carried into the net.

Hard to believe that a player who is so small should be able to deliver such power.

I remember when TV used to record how fast a ball had travelled by measuring distance / time. Peter Lorimer used to be regarded as having the hardest shot in English football. I don't remember any City players being notorious for their shooting. Alan Shearer and Roberto Carlos are players I remember who hit the ball really hard. Beckham bent it. I'd have liked to have been behind the goal when Foden hit that.

That shot was no big shakes.

Any half decent keeper saves that in his sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.