Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really not good news with the games coming up. We don't play out from the back as efficiently without those two and we might find teams try to press and stifle us at the back of the midfield.

It's not just Stones and Laporte, it's Zinchenko too. He's as good as anyone at receiving the ball under pressure and keeping possession

I think we'll have to play two deeper midfielders to help Dias and Aké with progressing the ball

We as a club decided to bring back our players later than anyone else. I guess this was to reduce the potential burnout and benefit in the long term.

So far we have had an unfit performance at Spurs and injuries galore. Stones in particular needs to be put in his place as he clearly picked up an injury early on playing for England and carried on aggravating it.

I do sometimes wonder if other clubs push there players though the pain barrier, where we wait until they are 100% fit

Just play the back four from last night . Lukaku is just a poor mans Akinfenwe and PSG / Liverpool haven’t got a decent striker between them .

I’m in the pub ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.