Wycombe Wanderers tickets

I've just pointed out to my armchair mate we had 30k+ last night, best crowd of the evening...he was waiting to give me some grief...the best he's managed this morning is we only turned up as tickets were so cheap.....good job he's a good mate.

Is he rag?

Have you mentioned what their ticket offering is for their game tonight? haha

Is he rag?

Have you mentioned what their ticket offering is for their game tonight? haha
Chelsea fan from Manchester...been once to Stamford Bridge when I took him.

Used to go to 2/3 games at City in tye Kippax with me back in the day....hates the rags but likes a windup although can't take it back....in fact the last live game he saw was when we went to the youth cup final at the mini ground.

Chelsea fan from Manchester...been once to Stamford Bridge when I took him.

Used to go to 2/3 games at City in tye Kippax with me back in the day....hates the rags but likes a windup although can't take it back....in fact the last live game he saw was when we went to the youth cup final at the mini ground.

Ahh I have a few chelsea pals from Glasgow.

Get the same shite from them, until you come back about their club

Have to downgrade my crowd estimate to 25k based on City highlights. I thought EL1 was full because I was in it but seeing the highlights on TV it wasn't full. There were a lot of empty seats at KO but it fills up a bit.

City doom mongers have taken things too far but it was a great entertainment. Those who went will remember Phil Foden's performance for a long time to come and they can say they were there when Fowler scored his first goal.

Let's hope we don't have to wait long to see Fowler again.

After arsing around all day yesterday my boy's couldn't get in after having tickets tranferred to them.

The woman under the marquee was useless, knew less than me. Tried telling me my Dad needed to transfer the ticket when he'd already done that. She sent me to the ticket office where thankfully all windows were open so I only had to queue for 10 minutes. The woman behind the window was totally baffled as to why there was no link on the email to open the ticket. She wanted to look at my lad's phone and showed it to a few others in there who all shrugged. I said to her "That's a software bug" and she agreed, and printed out some tickets. I told her the Software Company are a disgrace and someone needs sacking and she looked me in the eye and agreed.

I'm not around for The Burnley game and normally I'd give my ticket to someone else. I know lots of blues who attend occasionally and would normally just pass the ticket on. As they are not on my friends list and probably not even members, I probably won't bother. I really don't need the hassle to be honest.

For the nth time, this is a disgrace.

Have to downgrade my crowd estimate to 25k based on City highlights. I thought EL1 was full because I was in it but seeing the highlights on TV it wasn't full. There were a lot of empty seats at KO but it fills up a bit.

City doom mongers have taken things too far but it was a great entertainment. Those who went will remember Phil Foden's performance for a long time to come and they can say they were there when Fowler scored his first goal.

Let's hope we don't have to wait long to see Fowler again.
Who is Fowler?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.