Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remind everyone that laporte played 90 minutes against leicester

this is a monumental fuck up from our physio team for allowing that to happen after he was injured during the international break

We as a club decided to bring back our players later than anyone else. I guess this was to reduce the potential burnout and benefit in the long term.

So far we have had an unfit performance at Spurs and injuries galore. Stones in particular needs to be put in his place as he clearly picked up an injury early on playing for England and carried on aggravating it.

I do sometimes wonder if other clubs push there players though the pain barrier, where we wait until they are 100% fit
Hardly Stones fault it’s the incompetent no mark that’s manager of the England team and was rightly digged out by Pep

Ake's needed a run of big games like these to really show whether he's up to it in my opinion.

Hopefully he will be back and in the right head space, as he's going to be crucial over the next couple of weeks with the pair out.

Hardly Stones fault it’s the incompetent no mark that’s manager of the England team and was rightly digged out by Pep
The Stones injury has pissed me off far more than any other.
To play him for the full 90 after pulling up just before HT was ridiculous and if I was a Pep I’d have been on the blower to the waistcoat wanker giving him both barrels.
I’d like to give Stones the benefit of the doubt but equally if he chose to stay on knowing he was injured then it’s disappointing.

The Stones injury has pissed me off far more than any other.
To play him for the full 90 after pulling up just before HT was ridiculous and if I was a Pep I’d have been on the blower to the waistcoat wanker giving him both barrels.
I’d like to give Stones the benefit of the doubt but equally if he chose to stay on knowing he was injured then it’s disappointing.
I would make him unavailable next international break

So City could be down to 13 fit outfield players? Consequence of so many playing through the summer, insufficient rest and no pre season. Circle the wagons, going to be a challenging week ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.