Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Change it up Sky, Tyler's droning on, biases and irrelevant stats are ruining the whole live game experience.

We are stuck with the same gameday pundits too. :groan:

Agree - he seems to think he just has to natter on all game about rubbish, quoting meaningless stats (however old they might be). Very rarely does he actually commentate. If you were blind, you wouldn't have a clue who had the ball. Bring back John Motson

He's been a mess today, for some reason explaining who Ian Wright is and then saying Wright is Arsenals top scorer when it's Henry

I was watching it thinking the same.

i tend to watch most games with the sound off, so i don't have listen to the usual drivel.

Stands me in good stead for when I watched the St Pauli/Hamburg derby earlier on a Romanian sports channel :)

And its live. fuck off Tyler. Proper loves himself.

Shit commentator too. City scored an absolute world class once in a life time goal once and he reacted like he'd just been shown live footage of the lamb he'd eaten for dinner that day squealing as it's parents bleated and rammed their head against the cage it was in as it was cut open alive before being cooked for him to eat. Contrast that to when Utd scored a tap in and he reacted like he's just heard number 5 read out on the lottery as the last number he needed to win 15 million quid and his wife had been told that day she had a rare form of cancer that could only be cured privately and at a cost of 1 million

Shit commentator too. City scored an absolute world class once in a life time goal once and he reacted like he'd just been shown live footage of the lamb he'd eaten for dinner that day squealing as it's parents bleated and rammed their head against the cage it was in as it was cut open alive before being cooked for him to eat. Contrast that to when Utd scored a tap in and he reacted like he's just heard number 5 read out on the lottery as the last number he needed to win 15 million quid and his wife had been told that day she had a rare form of cancer that could only be cured privately and at a cost of 1 million
Well that tailed off quickly!

Back of Jeanette. Had to quote this for that. What a username!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.