Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Would it be possible to move the away fans to the whole bottom tier of the south stand and put the family stand above them, with the singers moving to the north stand?

Would it be possible to move the away fans to the whole bottom tier of the south stand and put the family stand above them, with the singers moving to the north stand?
That’s a massive logistical exercise involving the relocation of about 20,000 people. No way. There was murder when they relocated the bottom tier of the north stand about 10 years ago and we’ve seen how they’ve handled a change in the ticketing system this season, despite having a full year to implement and test it.

The atmosphere was decent yesterday for a knockabout game against minnows. From where I was sat though it’s noticeable how divided our singing section is, totally ridiculous situation - singing different songs at the same time. The kippax side were more vocal than the south stand lads in the middle.

As an aside, some Wycombe prick on talkSPORT who'd had the biggest day out of his life and who’d probably never seen a crowd larger than 5,000 was droning on about how quiet it was. You couldn’t make it up.

Enjoyed the atmosphere against Wycombe , thought we got behind the team and were quite loud a times considering there was only 30k in the ground , in general there is nothing wrong with our support , the early leavers are my only gripe , i stayed until the last player on the pitch Phil Foden walked off and just drank in the surroundings, we are so lucky to have such a brilliant stadium and facllities.
Didnt get home until after midnight not helped by the M6 North being closed , highways agency bastards ,but being a doddering / retired old git , i can understand some supporters need to get their kids home at a decent time and get to work the next day.
Apart from the Rags giving ticket to local schools , we had the biggest attendance in this round of the Carabao Cup , brilliant effort by our fans especially being the third home game in a week

As an aside, some Wycombe prick on talkSPORT who'd had the biggest day out of his life and who’d probably never seen a crowd larger than 5,000 was droning on about how quiet it was.
When the villa fans at the league cup final were being dickheads about us not being as up for it as them and how impressive they thought they were I remember thinking I'd literally seen enough opposition at Wembley to rate them and they wouldn't make top five.

When the villa fans at the league cup final were being dickheads about us not being as up for it as them and how impressive they thought they were I remember thinking I'd literally seen enough opposition at Wembley to rate them and they wouldn't make top five.
True enough. Watford and Sunderland spring to mind. Maybe Wigan but I’ve largely blocked that day out of my mind.

Enjoyed the atmosphere against Wycombe , thought we got behind the team and were quite loud a times considering there was only 30k in the ground , in general there is nothing wrong with our support , the early leavers are my only gripe , i stayed until the last player on the pitch Phil Foden walked off and just drank in the surroundings, we are so lucky to have such a brilliant stadium and facllities.
Didnt get home until after midnight not helped by the M6 North being closed , highways agency bastards ,but being a doddering / retired old git , i can understand some supporters need to get their kids home at a decent time and get to work the next day.
Apart from the Rags giving ticket to local schools , we had the biggest attendance in this round of the Carabao Cup , brilliant effort by our fans especially being the third home game in a week
Been saying it for years but if the transport around the ground wasn’t such a shambles I think the early leaver situation would improve. Isn’t going to happen though, sadly

We all know the security checks are a total farce I would suggest that the operators have not passed any level of security check themselves
Yep I’d had to pop into the office to pick up an electronic gadget which to a layman may have rang some alarm bells - looks like a bomb circuit board. The kid’s security wand beeped once at my front and once at my back both times near the pocket where I had my device. “Thank you sir in you go”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.