Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talkshite announces the LC draw has taken place. 5 matches mentioned including that featuring last years runners up. No mention of 4 times straight winners at all. Very strange albeit we are drawn to play the conquerors of the biggest club in the world. That will be it then!! Oh yeah and the news announcer first states that the rags beat WHU, albeit he then corrected himself. Its hilarious isn't it.

Talkshite announces the LC draw has taken place. 5 matches mentioned including that featuring last years runners up. No mention of 4 times straight winners at all. Very strange albeit we are drawn to play the conquerors of the biggest club in the world. That will be it then!! Oh yeah and the news announcer first states that the rags beat WHU, albeit he then corrected himself. Its hilarious isn't it.
It's getting more and more blatant form all the biggest media sports outlets as the season goes on. It's always been bad, but never this bad.

I'm far from being paranoid, but since Neil Ashton was head hunted by United to run their PR and Media department, the sports media in general have taken every opportunity to either have a go at City, or to completely ignore City. Coincidence?

It's getting more and more blatant form all the biggest media sports outlets as the season goes on. It's always been bad, but never this bad.

I'm far from being paranoid, but since Neil Ashton was head hunted by United to run their PR and Media department, the sports media in general have taken every opportunity to either have a go at City, or to completely ignore City. Coincidence?
Much as i despise the Rags it was a good move getting someone like Ashton to run their PR , if City did a similar thing i would choose Martin Samuel from the Mail always comes across as one of the more sensible journalists and he is experienced enough to have all the contacts required. Good PR is vital for any club but when we have owners who are marginalised because of their ethnicity we need a top guy to try and reverse that trend and shout from the rooftops about all the good work Sheik Mansour has done for East Manchester & MCFC.
The irony that football globally is fighting racism but when the media openly criticise our owners because of their location and beliefs they are just allowed to get away with it.

I too am disgusted by the bias at the BBC and something has to change. Their news coverage is generally good and some of their drama is outstanding. I have to admit that their light entertainment is among the best in the world.
Last sentence, one word: Miranda.

head line news on footmob:

carabao cup fourth round draw: arsenal vs leeds , chelsea vs southampton & more

All the fucking Lolz, these cunts absolutely hate us, so transparent
I am sat in a pub in Chorlton right now howling at the plastic cunts, been to their one game a season and talking like they’re awayday regular MIBs.Tourists and shitbags. Giving the JCL cunts loads of shit, not taking it well. Updates as we get them live from the scene, Clive

Sky sports news 4 of them this morning talking about Liverpool last night and the squad depth went on for about 5.6 mins then a cursory mention of our game and the young lads then moved on,every time I switch it on in the morning about 7.30am it’s either rag or red scousers they are talking about, is it any wonder a large percentage use iptv and so on..
Its enough to make you want to follow rugby or some other game.
I don't see the UK tv but I'm sick of reading about Neville and Spitty.
All about rags and victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.