United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey. Someone added the wages of their players in the quotes under that. Simply staggering!

View attachment 26820
If that is true that is why anybody thinking we have a chance with Haaland are deluded. If Sancho - who still would be on our bench at best can be £350k per week then what would Haaland want - and would we break our wages that much for him

Fred is on 6m a year ffs. He is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. I can honestly say I can pass and trap a ball better than him.

This wont be popular but I reckon the Norwegian paperboy will be gone by Xmas, rag mate said the crowd are starting to realize he is just incompetent, dead man walking apparently.

Lol. If that's true you should get yourself and agent and arrange some trials at PL clubs.

He's actually a very good technical player, but the rags are doing there usual thing of taking a once athletic attacking player and pushing them back to be defensive midfielder (see Anderson and Alan Smith). Fred was originally a winger at Internacional.

Was the thick **** booked for doing that?
No, and rightly so. It's Moss who messed up here. See earlier post from @Alan Harper's Tash, which quotes the law in relation to the drop ball. Yes, two United players, and at least one West Ham player (apart from the one receiving the dropped ball) were within 4 metres of the ball when it was dropped, but it is Moss's fault that he didn't move them back. Fernandes was entitled to take the ball because it was in play as soon as it touched the ground.

But don't let United fans tell you it was a good goal disallowed. The law goes on to say:

"The ball is in play when it touches the ground.

Offences and sanctions

The ball is dropped again if it:

touches a player before it touches the ground

leaves the field of play after it touches the ground, without touching a player

If a dropped ball enters the goal without touching at least two players, play is restarted with:

a goal kick if it enters the opponents’ goal

a corner kick if it enters the team’s goal"

As Fernandes was the only one who touched the ball, it wasn't a goal anyway, so he is still thick for not knowing the laws of the game he plays professionally.

Moss though, is completely in the wrong and has even less excuse for not learning the law amendments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.