City related betting wins/fails

Had a little bet the last 3 seasons. A lucky 15: 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a 4 timer. In front up to now.

I was hammered, waiting to get into the toilets at Wembley before the 2019 FA Cup Final, and checked to see how much I had in my betting account while waiting. Saw I had a £5 and chucked it all on a 6-0 win.

I had a pound on City to win at Spurs 4/1.
End of the game Barry lays it on to Dzeko for £5/1.
Typical City.

Have bored the board with this before but won 2 grand from a 5-er last season in Newcastle game. Both teams to score both halves, 2 corners per team per half, 20 booking points each team

with about 20 mins left it was all in except a city corner. We played near triangles for 19 minutes until it finally came in at about 89 mins :)

back in 2003 Robbie Fowler was making front page headlines being caught with another woman by a camera phone which were new things back them, we played Southampton away in early November and i decided to put a fiver on Fowler 1st goal and City to win 1-0 after 3 minutes Fowler scored and i thought i had won until 92nd minute Wanchope broke free and found himself 1 on 1 with their keeper "miss it you wanker" i shouted but he buried it and made it 2-0 cheers for that Paulo

My worst snatch defeat from the jaws of victory were the 4-1 when SWP scored late on against the rags, had 3-1 but that was minor, had 5-1 in the 6-1 game £2 @ 250/1.... couldn't get a ticket but burned my knees carpet sliding in the lounge when the 6th went in anyway.

I had £1 on 5-1 @ 375/1 at the 6-1. Was a poor student at the time, would have been a serious chunk of money for me. Never been so sad and so happy at the same time when the last goal went in in added time.

remember playing Bolton at home back in 06/07 and i put £10 on Anelka first goal as it was his 1st appearance against us told the Ladbrokes assistant in the East Stand i feel a bit of a traitor doing this he said i was about the 20th person to have put that bet on, Anelka scored both goals in a 2-0 Bolton win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.