Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really worries me is that Chelsea only conceded 1 goal from open play this season , that was in the Carabao when they didnt use their best squad. Besides that one they only conceded the penalty kick vs Liverpool , no other goal this season.
It is going to be so hard to score against these fekers, and they will strike the minute we make a defensive mistake.
Even more motivation , defensively they have been outstanding, but it has to end and if we are the once to do it , so be it ;)

What really worries me is that Chelsea only conceded 1 goal from open play this season , that was in the Carabao when they didnt use their best squad. Besides that one they only conceded the penalty kick vs Liverpool , no other goal this season.
It is going to be so hard to score against these fekers, and they will strike the minute we make a defensive mistake.
When we have had our first choice defence i believe we have only conceded one goal from open play , if Laporte or Stones are fit i am supremely confident in our back four , we also easily had the best defence last season and the player of ths season was our defensive lynchpin.
Tired of the narrative that Chelsea are better defensively , they are not.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Gundogan Rodri Bernardo
Foden KDB Grealish​
That is the team , if we start with that XI it is better than anything Chelski have come up against this season , we have been writtten off by virtually every media pundit for this match , Pep doesnt need a team talk just remind them about that night in Porto and a few of the recent press cuttings of how great Chelski and how shite we are apparently.
Job done , i think this squad of players have the ability , belief and determination to beat any team , Tuchel & Chelski have poked the bear , and i am expecting the Chavs to get bitten in the arse on Saturday.

This game was the making of us last season, everyone expected a loss with was it 7 players out with covid or injuries and we went and spanked them

cmon city!
Difference is chelsea were on a downward spiral under Lampard when when played we played them back then.

Totally agreed.
Time and again we've been playing too open vs Chelsea, dippers, rags, spurs and were caught on the break giving away a cheap goal after making a stupid mistake. I hate so much giving it away on a silver plate.

I think we'll lose again if we don't defend with the full team in quick transition, with passion. Midfield is key in those matches and I hope Pep finds a setup to play AGAINST Tuchel's game for a change.

AH, and I wished we could be more physical and dirty instead of being on the receiving end as usual. Tuchel is a bastard and it's about time he gets one back.

A draw would be fine, but I expect Chelsea to win as best-est team in Europe and already declared new PL title winner.
Lol, we get more cards than the opposition nearly every game , we cant get away with being dirty as it is and the ref is our nemisis olivar

Lol, we get more cards than the opposition nearly every game , we cant get away with being dirty as it is and the ref is our nemisis olivar
Not strictly true that. In the five league games so far, the opposition have had more yellow cards than us on three occasions.

It wasn’t Sky who moved the match it was GM Police because of a concert at the Cricket ground.

The Manchester derby I mean. Someone earlier said that we play the big 6 a lot at 12.30. I said we've never ever played United or Liverpool at that time and then 2 hours later, the derby was announced for 12.30 Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.