Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah nobody was talking in general , the topic here is clearly this game and Stones clearly won't start, and not even Laporte, I assume. So we will be stuck with Ake and with Ake we conceded 3 vs Leipzig.
Agree . Ake although a steady eddie does not instigate any forward momentum , he's a decent defender but no more, hopefully Laporte is risked even if only 80%/90% fit , we need his experience

1st goal wins this game , we score first Chelski have to come out of their shell and Tuchel will be uncomfortbale trying to attack our team and leave his aegeing back four wide open , if Chelski score first they will play even more defensively and it will be attack versus defence for the rest of the gane with Tuche lbeing praised for his tactical masterclass whilst instructing his £500m team to park the bus , YCNMIU.

So in your mind Sterling takes Grealish's place?, very interesting, if I did not think better, I would say you have gone fishing.
I did say it was My team not what I think Pep will play. I prefer Sterling. he's the same player who was one of the top players in the Premier league not so long ago and his game has dipped solely because he's been displaced from the position he is comfortable in.

Didn't they both play in the CL final?

Personally I would go with more of a possession based team for this one. Might not create as many chances but shouldn't concede as many either.
no Kev was injured half way and Foden did not play in the midfield. If both of them start in the middle kante will be chasing shadows and will be destroyed.

Will ginger Kev be extra fired up for this? After the assault on him in the CL final he might want to give them some payback by playing them off the park. Let's hope the team are all up for this.

Come on City, we owe them a hiding.

Well according to the media we already lost this game, not only that but Chelsea smashed us in this game. So I think we might as well close this thread and go straight to the post-match thread....

According to the media they have the best team in the league with the best players and managers and our team is shit! Their defense let only one goal in upto now in the league... but our team ... wait for it.... also let only 1 goal in?? Am I missing something here?

I think Chelsea being the overwhelming favourite to win should play into our favor! If we enter the game with no expectations then the win will be sweeter!

We just need to score our chances and close shop in the back.
Unbelievable that the current Champions who have scored 23 goals already this season and only concede one in the league with mostly a second choice defence are being written off, what i do find hilarious is gullible Chelski fans coming out of the woodwork and believing the bullshit.
Chelski premier league champions September 2021, along with Spurs September 2020 , and the Dippers virtually every September for the last thirty odd years.

I expect us to win this 1-2 or 1-3, chelsea are a good side, but we are just that little bit better. Grealish will be the difference this time. Looking forward to this, if we can win this I fancy our chances of retaining the title

I did say it was My team not what I think Pep will play. I prefer Sterling. he's the same player who was one of the top players in the Premier league not so long ago and his game has dipped solely because he's been displaced from the position he is comfortable in.
Damn, I always though Marvin was an alias for Pep and he was a frequent contributor on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.