Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the rags are on at 12:30 as well, how come? I presume we are on BT and not those cunts.

Too early for this but come on you blue boys this would be a massive win if we could pull it off! Gonna be incredibly tough I'm predicting a very tactical game with neither team dominating. No mistakes and take our best chances come on lads
Agree it will be close. The bit in bold is so often the key for us especially in these games.

Excited for the match, but I do think we’re gonna get done today. But, a day on the beer, have a few laughs!

I’m giving the boys a 20% chance of winning tomorrow. If Sterling doesn’t play I think it’s 50-50.
I think it's closer to 30% City, 30% draw 40% Chelsea

The best games KO times are either to suit the asian market so 12:30pm or North American market so 5:30pm

Us here don't get considered, we have been lucky tbf with the few 3pm starts this season
I think that might be a reason, but the more fundamental reason is the 2.45 -5.15 broadcast ban in the UK.
Have to be honest I’m not sure what’s so wrong with a 12.30 KO on a Sat - not like it’s 8.30am or something - I mean a lunchtime shouldn’t be a problem for a sports fixture imho.
(And if you’re going to the game, yes it’s an earlier start, but there’s then plenty of time afterwards to ‘make a day of it’ - if you so wish).

I think that might be a reason, but the more fundamental reason is the 2.45 -5.15 broadcast ban in the UK.
Have to be honest I’m not sure what’s so wrong with a 12.30 KO on a Sat - not like it’s 8.30am or something - I mean a lunchtime shouldn’t be a problem for a sports fixture imho.
(And if you’re going to the game, yes it’s an earlier start, but there’s then plenty of time afterwards to ‘make a day of it’ - if you so wish).

Games like newcastle v southampton of us v brighton should never be 12:30 KO, sadly they do happen.

And yeah the broadcast ban means that the telly folk will milk any time they can, the days of one game on telly on a sunday went 20 yrs ago, early KO on a sat has always affected those that need to work a day shift on a Sat, has happened to me before and I always been a bone of contention.

Personally not too fussed it is the friday and monday night games I cannot stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.