Just a heads up on these scamming gits

Bought a pair of £10000 speakers off eBay for £920.
Didn't get the speakers but did get an empty envelope by registered post. Most expensive envelope ever.

Not being funny, but you almost got fooled by a website called ‘vaccine status id.com’ that came from a random phone number?

Fuck me…

FYI those Nigerian lottery emails you might get aren’t legit either.

FYI those Nigerian lottery emails you might get aren’t legit either.
[/QUOTE]

No way, next week i am getting £5m transferred and its only cost me £850.

Bought a pair of £10000 speakers off eBay for £920.
Didn't get the speakers but did get an empty envelope by registered post. Most expensive envelope ever.
That's a ****. I have five magic beans going for a competitive, unrepeatable price, if you want to recoup your loses on those £10k speakers? Can you or someone you know climb?

Get in quick and save ££££££££'s.

Had an email recently from "PayPal" saying there was an issue with my account and to click the link verify / security etc
First page was name / address etc and then the 2nd page was confirming my bank details linked to the account.
Emailed PayPal and they confirmed 20 mins later that it was a scam and asked me to forward it to them.
The email sent by the fraudsters was something like enquiries@paypal.security. com and all the wording and text looked the part. They must catch loads out but thankfully not me!

I had my first ever Phishing email last month about my Paypal account.

I didn't click on it but had to think for a few seconds. It then dawned on me that my Paypal account is registered with a different email address.

I forwarded the email to the National Cyber Security Centre.

That's a ****. I have five magic beans going for a competitive, unrepeatable price, if you want to recoup your loses on those £10k speakers? Can you or someone you know climb?

Get in quick and save ££££££££'s.
I know a lad called Jack if that helps....but he has a match Tuesday ...

Had a call today from an Indian lady claiming to be from BT Open reach, number must have been a spoof too but not very sophisticated as it had 44 at the start.

A legitimate number wouldn't show the international dialling code in the domestic territory.

I replied back in an Indian accent and told her to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.