Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Absolutely terrific.
Rodri superb, our frontline ran with everything they got. Dias is a god amongst men. Rudiger is a huge dickhead. Oliver was fantastic today I thought.

Well done Pep
Rudiger should be playing rugby for a living,he aint no footballer.
Agree about Oliver,very good today.

Outstanding performance, their £97 million pound forward didn't get a kick..

Turned up at their gaff and wiped the floor with them.

If we'd won 4-0 there couldn't be any complaints..

Hoddle on co commentary, praising Chelsea for not getting out of their own half whilst slagging City for not being able to break them down, can get fcuked.

This result is big wake up call for the rest of the PL and don't they all know it..!

A wonderful day for me personally, absolutely buzzing after a great 1-0 away win today at a very difficult ground, I'm obviously delighted that City won as well.
New-Project-2021-08-01T152717.995.jpg

Majestic Manchester City

Chelsea? Wycombe on steroids. Shithouse from back to front. How the fuck we lost that final.
Rudiger confirms he’s psychotic . They need to get a grip of the ****.

Unfair to single anyone but Bernardo outstanding.

Pep, different gravy.

And a nice birthday present for me. Happy days.
Njoi the day bud!

top class performance, and sickening workrate from our players. something its impossible to do every 3 days but once in a while in a big game yes and it paid off now. Rodri, Jesus, Bernardo, Foden especially they were chasing players all game non stop.

This pressing/work rate gave us the foundation of eliminating Chelsea's chances they couldnt really attack much and create anything as we were on top of them and when we lost the ball we wanted it back.

its kind of impossible to repeat this type of performance imo on Tuesday then on Sunday vs Pool too, so Pep needs to be very clever how he rotates but this today was an immense performance, only if we are more clinical a bit this game would have been completely finished around 75 min.

well done. our pressing and concentration level was top class. get two goo dresult next two games (I would say even two draws are good at this points) and then off to 2 weeks break again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.