9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears to be stronger this year , Rudiger twice his size but he had to revert to fouling him at every opportunity , you can never accuse Jesus of not giving 100% he does'nt know how to . He got rewarded for his hard work today , before the game i thought Mahrez would have played on the right , but Pep got it right again he wanted Jesus's industry to help the press.

Another assist. Hes making the rigjt spot his own. if we can find a middle man, him on the right ans foden left is dynamite.

Top performance, worked very hard, assisted the 1st goal and helped for the 2nd as well.

He is doing great on the right side, but I think he is more needed as a center forward. I understand he wants to play on the wing but until we have a striker he is the best we got.

He is doing great on the right side, but I think he is more needed as a center forward. I understand he wants to play on the wing but until we have a striker he is the best we got.
spot on. say what you will about his finishing, but the guy can hold the ball up top with his strenth and skill like no one else on the team can.

Brilliant again. Completely nullified Robertson as a threat going forward which rarely happens, offered the best threat in behind until sterling came on, kept the ball well, good dribbling, superb assist for the foden equaliser. Can't ask for more from him right now, he's doing everything to make our system work and getting numbers too. Feel like he's only going to get better on the right. he would be starting every single game for me right now unless he requires rest. Currently our best option in two positions.

Not everything came off for him today, especially first half. But overall a really strong and committed performance. He had a fantastic battle with Robertson all game, and Robertson was Liverpool’s best player for the most part today.

Jesus grew into that battle, mind. He was a bit soft with Robertson to start the game and was a bit whiny with the ref about Robertson just being committed. But Jesus gave him it right back second half (reckon he was spoken to at half time by the coaching staff) and he was great second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.