The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Serves you right for driving that type of car.
Not what we ordered mate, we just needed something with enough space for a family of four and loads of luggage. I think we got upgraded a couple of rungs on the ladder. It's an amazing machine but a bastard to park at Tescos.

And the profiteering is underway. Some brunch of cunts on the A49 between Leominster and Ludlow are charging 140.8 for petrol and 141.8 for diesel. Three or four ppl more than yesterday. Got 30 quids worth as I've got to get back to Manchester and then commute for a few days.

And the profiteering is underway. Some brunch of cunts on the A49 between Leominster and Ludlow are charging 140.8 for petrol and 141.8 for diesel. Three or four ppl more than yesterday. Got 30 quids worth as I've got to get back to Manchester and then commute for a few days.
If there isn’t an actual shortage, why wouldn’t you take advantage of peoples’ unnecessary need to buy fuel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.