The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

I can see loads of people panic buying fuel from my bathroom window.

Selfish tw@ts.

FAH6-Y2d-Uc-AQLd-MX-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg

And the profiteering is underway. Some brunch of cunts on the A49 between Leominster and Ludlow are charging 140.8 for petrol and 141.8 for diesel. Three or four ppl more than yesterday. Got 30 quids worth as I've got to get back to Manchester and then commute for a few days.
Coming back from London yesterday and a service station we stopped at was charging £1.51 the robbing twats

Does anyone lie more than shrapps, friday morning no visas , friday evening visas, blaming someone else for the panic, he expects the public to believe his shite and trust him, the cant lie strzight any of them

Passed a BP garage before and there were no queues, couple of people filling up, no panic, presumably because it's about 4p per litre higher than the supermarket pumps?

Next door is McDonald's. Now those were some queues! Must...stuff...calorific... cardboard...food....into...face...flaps.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.