Pep Guardiola | Most Wins of any Manchester City Manager

We had posters on here last week claiming “he has no plan b”, “he isn’t interested in the academy”, “he doesn’t get city ”, “Barcelona is his club” and “we need a long term manager”.

This result is for those clowns.
I didn't see those comments but "he isn't interested in the academy" just takes the biscuit.
We saw City play a full hand of youngsters in the LC and it illustrated an important point about Pep. He has imbued the whole club with his way of playing. We now have, ahem, a "City way", a house style, call it what you will. It beats our previous house style of "typical City".
I wonder how that came about, given Pep's lack of interest?

"He brings no guarantee of success. His heads gonna fall off when Eddie Howe rides him all summer, never had to build a team, he doesn't know what he's gonna be facing in England look at what happened to Klopp and the rest of em. This is a culture shock for him. He's gonna play Fernandinho in defence and get torn to pieces. Enjoy it."

That video is a piece of art.

Most wins for a City manager is hardly a surprise as so many are sacked after a couple of years.
Whoever takes over will struggle to match Pep's achievements, but he'll be starting with a great squad and some very talented youngsters trying to break through.

We had posters on here last week claiming “he has no plan b”, “he isn’t interested in the academy”, “he doesn’t get city ”, “Barcelona is his club” and “we need a long term manager”.

Honestly, I've just said on another Pep thread that we have some, by which I mean too many, supporters that Pep is, sadly, wasted on.

What makes things worse is the kind of bollocks (of which you give examples) that you regularly hear from people. My "favourite" is that he overthinks things, which often ends with him expelling wind from the mass inside his cranium. I read an article last season by Gabriel Marcotti where he covered the subject well but it boiled down to Pep simply thinks a lot. Pep has an enquiring mind and is constantly searching for better (I'm sure even he realizes the perfect game is unattainable) and he is a great manager because of that.

This forum is littered with whoppers. Even had a few blaming txiki and soriano next week, we need to get rid of them when Pep goes. Absolute clueless fuckers.

Nicked this off Wiki......

I’ve spoken of Jimmy Hogan before on here. From Nelson in Lancashire, but not remembered as a managerial great in Britain because he did most of his coaching on the continent. But he was an instrumental figure across Europe and especially in Austria and Hungary for taking success to club teams in those countries which influenced the national teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.