Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tricky one re selection. The lads gave a hell of a lot yesterday and have an equally tough and vital league game next weekend.

I can’t imagine we’ll go full strength against PSG with it not being the knockout stage. That would put us at a disadvantage so I’m not necessarily expecting anything out of the game and would view a draw as a bonus. We still have a great chance of qualifying, come what may.

Let‘s save some for the dippers.

Last edited:
Can’t see Pep going weak. He’s always put a strong team out in Europe and it’s only the second game into the group. A win here would pretty much take us through I’d say.
I would say Liverpool away is more important than this game. PSG have already dropped point in their previous game. This game isn't absolute must win for us. I reckon pep will start mahrez, sterling, Torres , stones, gundo and rest some key players.

Forsooth, I commend thy worthy observations wholeheartedly.

And I sir,in response to your felicitations,offer my intense gratitude that you have deigned to commit said felicitations
to this most worthy and informative forum,taking time out of your undoubtedly onerous duties so to do.
Oddsbodkins to you sir.

Do you two wear ruffs around the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.