Samir Nasri

That triangle of death.

Watch back the highlights from many of the games in 2013-14. That triangle is just playing round the opposition midfield, manoeuvring it at will. Feeding Sergio, feeding the Beast. Palace away is a case in point, but there are many others.
I think to this day that some of the football played that season is up there with the best that's ever been played at this club. Fit to be compared with the Centurions season. The games against Spurs and Norwich: we just obliterated them. Arsenal thought they were seriously challenging for the title (remember all those chirpy posts from Gooner2?) until they came to the Etihad.

When we beat Everton 2-3 in 2014 you could see what it meant to him when he came over to the fans at the end, he was the most excited of any of the players but seemed very focused on winning the next two as he was telling everyone.

My gooner cousin from london still doesn’t talk to me just coz i posted ”Welcome to manchester “with Nasri ‘s pic on my facebook.

What a player .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.