United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea cos Zidane wouldnt cost a fortune ,and expect a fortune to re-engineer the scum into his team.
Bodger i reckon , but it would mean the pisscan stepping aside .

I just have a feeling that Zidane is going to rock up at OT before the end of the season.
Hopefully he will, as he'll do nothing with that squad. An experienced mgr like Mourinho over achieved in hindsight, but still ultimately failed, so Zidane with limited experience will surely fail. If it was Poch and Tuchel I'd be worried.

I just have a feeling that Zidane is going to rock up at OT before the end of the season.
doubt it really. hes waiting to take over France. he hasnt been desperate to take on any offers thats why he only been at real, or do you think he didnt have offers ?

Hopefully he will, as he'll do nothing with that squad. An experienced mgr like Mourinho over achieved in hindsight, but still ultimately failed, so Zidane with limited experience will surely fail. If it was Poch and Tuchel I'd be worried.
poch is garbage. look at psg , just a bunch of talents playing for themselvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.