The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Do you mind if I ask a stupid question? At the World Road Racing Championship is there a nominated rider that for example Belgium work for to win? Or is it every man for himself?

Do you mind if I ask a stupid question? At the World Road Racing Championship is there a nominated rider that for example Belgium work for to win? Or is it every man for himself?

Teams will have a plan A B C etc depending on how the race goes. Some countries will ride for one rider some will be one or two.
But on more than one occasion it's just luck ! Like when Stephen Roache won, he was leading out Sean Kelly for the sprint but found himself so far ahead he won, but he was working for Kelly

Teams will have a plan A B C etc depending on how the race goes. Some countries will ride for one rider some will be one or two.
But on more than one occasion it's just luck ! Like when Stephen Roache won, he was leading out Sean Kelly for the sprint but found himself so far ahead he won, but he was working for Kelly
Cheers for that.
Not seen the line up yet but it should be very competitive. Roglic, Pogacar but I really fancy Van Aert to win.

What a ride. Played it to perfection. Didn’t expect to hear the booing or see the beer throwing- not what you expect from such a knowledgeable cycling heartland. The French played that race to perfection, double world champ, chapeau!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.