The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Does anyone know of anywhere I can watch Paris Roubaix? I haven't got Sky and don't understand VPN's or whatever they are called. Cheers.

Does anyone know of anywhere I can watch Paris Roubaix? I haven't got Sky and don't understand VPN's or whatever they are called. Cheers.
Eurosport player app is the best Legal option (though the Eurosport tv channel is on sky’s non-sports package if you have that).
Assuming you have no sky at all then I’d say the Eurosport player or the GCN app player. Both were on offer earlier in the year at £19.99 for a full 12 month subscription; now I think both are back at a full price of £39.99 but compared to sky’s prices both are a bargain imho.
Both have literally every cycle race on all year - with complete coverage from the start, and with no ad breaks at all.
The app means I can watch on phone or cast to my tv, or play through the firestick. Both are v quick and easy to set up/order.

Things to consider; GCN is cycling only (but has documentaries, travelogues and technical advice shows). Eurosport doesn’t have that, but has tonnes of other sport included, like the best Olympics coverage there is anywhere.

This Sunday looks like being a wet one, so I cannae wait!

Eurosport player app is the best Legal option (though the Eurosport tv channel is on sky’s non-sports package if you have that).
Assuming you have no sky at all then I’d say the Eurosport player or the GCN app player. Both were on offer earlier in the year at £19.99 for a full 12 month subscription; now I think both are back at a full price of £39.99 but compared to sky’s prices both are a bargain imho.
Both have literally every cycle race on all year - with complete coverage from the start, and with no ad breaks at all.
The app means I can watch on phone or cast to my tv, or play through the firestick. Both are v quick and easy to set up/order.

Things to consider; GCN is cycling only (but has documentaries, travelogues and technical advice shows). Eurosport doesn’t have that, but has tonnes of other sport included, like the best Olympics coverage there is anywhere.

This Sunday looks like being a wet one, so I cannae wait!
Cheers for that Chesterbells, I have heard some good reports about Eurosport. I'll check it out thanks.

Cheers for that Chesterbells, I have heard some good reports about Eurosport. I'll check it out thanks.
Yep, that’s the option I went for pal and I enjoy it a lot.
Hope you get sorted for Sunday.
(If you do, there’s the added bonus of the last Monument of the season next Saturday as well, the one day ‘Tour of Lombardy’ - stunning scenery and great racing there too!)

I know pro cycling doesn’t tickle everyone’s fancy but the Paris-Roubaix shunted from May to this weekend has the hallmarks of being a classic, all the top lads in form, crappy weather, cobbles and the Fans back.

After the cluster fuck from Belgium at the worlds at least the riders now rely on trade teams so WvA and MVDP can crack on and throw in the Danish riders and its going to be mighty, probably a good race for Pidcock to miss out on due to surgery because I think misery awaits for a lot of riders.

Bring it fucking on!

Female race is well on, looks brutal, Lizzie Diegnan soloing with a two min lead, chasers skittering about.
She’s doing a grand job.
Coverage making it look like there’s only about 25 riders in the race.
Not sure how far out the last pave is, but she seems to benefit from every non-road section.
This would be some win to get, the first ever Paris Roubaix.

She’s doing a grand job.
Coverage making it look like there’s only about 25 riders in the race.
Not sure how far out the last pave is, but she seems to benefit from every non-road section.
This would be some win to get, the first ever Paris Roubaix.

Wouldn’t it just, if she gets to the last 10k with 1.30 I think she’s home and hosed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.