Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NORTHERN IRELAND DATA

STILL GOING OK HERE DESPITE WHAT ZOE SAYS

4 deaths - was 5 last week

903 cases - was 1020 last week - only second sub 1000 in UK in past month.

6.1% positivity - was 5.9% last week

7757 ROLLING 7 DAY CASE TOTAL - WAS 8277 LAST WEEK

85 CARE HOME OUTBREAKS - DOWN 9 SINCE FRIDAY & FROM 102 LAST WEEK - GREAT NEWS HERE GOING INTO WINTER

345 patients - was 373 Friday & 379 last week

25 ventlated - was 23 Friday & 27 last week

AGE RANGE OF THE WEEKLY TESTS:-

44.5% are 19 or under

10.8% are 60 or over - with 2.6% of those over 80.

How long has Covid been around and you still don’t know that you can be double vaccinated and STILL get Covid!

Being Vaccinated prevents you if you catch Covid of not being hospitalised or dying..

So why do vaccinated people want kids jabbed ? So they don’t feel rough for a few days ?

some teens and kids will die from the vaccine like they have everywhere else they’ve been given it and some kids will get myocarditis from it,

if you’ve chosen the vaccine to stop you getting very sick or dying then trust your vaccine and leave the kids alone

I have been poorly since Friday, aching, temperature, coughing all night. I have taken two LFTs but both were negative. Could it just be an early case of the flu?

I watched a report saying more people are getting coughs and stuff but testing negative, but that’s down to that now restrictions have been eased people will come down with all the colds we all got before Covid

Absolutely or just a bad cold. There’s a lot going round at the minute and with stronger symptoms than usual.
Friend at work done exactly that. Cold/sore throat. 2 lateral negatives and gone to drive through.

Personally - I'd carry on without lateral flow if it feels like standard cold/flu and you've had a jab. Nothing in the guidance says to test does it?

Friend at work done exactly that. Cold/sore throat. 2 lateral negatives and gone to drive through.

Personally - I'd carry on without lateral flow if it feels like standard cold/flu and you've had a jab. Nothing in the guidance says to test does it?

You mean without pcr? I would too depending on the symptoms although lfts tend to be more for when you don’t have symptoms and pcrs are for when you do.

Last edited:
So why do vaccinated people want kids jabbed ? So they don’t feel rough for a few days ?

some teens and kids will die from the vaccine like they have everywhere else they’ve been given it and some kids will get myocarditis from it,

if you’ve chosen the vaccine to stop you getting very sick or dying then trust your vaccine and leave the kids alone

Up to the Parents for them to vaccinated there children. Like it’s up to any adult to be vaccinated!

To reduce the likelihood of them passing it on and spreading it further.

Yeah, not saying there is anything wrong with those that want to test, but today that's two people who I've heard that think they've got a cold going for multiple tests.

If they’ve not got a high temperature or a cough with it, then they shouldn’t need to go for tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.