Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

The better team lost. Messi was a twat with is barrel roll and the ref was a useless fuckwit.
The better team is the one who takes its chances. We played into their hands second half, we created pretty much sod all despite having all the play and they counter attacked and punished us for doing next to nothing in their box all half.

We were excellent first half and should have gone in 1-1 at half time, second half would have been different then.

We were by far the better team. We dominated them for most the game. Had them camped on the edge of their box for most of the game. We did everything except put away our opportunities. The complete absence of a recognised striker cost us. That’s on upper management and our recruitment team. You can’t ask for much more from Pep or the players. Very good performance.

Can't really fault the performance, we weren't clinical enough but I thought we were the better team.

If we had to lose 1 of our 3 games this week I'd have picked that one.
If you are not clinical you can't be the better team. We were good up to the 18 yard area. PSG played very much like Liverpool tonight but hopefully with Foden and Jesus starting we might have some more joy where it actually counts against them. It wasn't a surprise they got the second. That's why these players are at the very top.

Mahrez kdb and Sterling poor.

I do respect Sterling though obviously before anyone starts

Been like a father to me;-)

Oh Neymar is a twat btw

Yep, he was pretty average all game then the commentator talks about him like he's walking on water.
messi , mbappe and neymar were all bang average, difference between them is that messi is the goat, soon as he had half an opportunity he scored

Mahrez is back to being FFS and looks completely disinterested. Playing sterling is like playing with 10 men, despite his exceptional movement which is literally all the sterling defenders can say anymore. Rodri terrific, Grealish fouled into submission, Kev still coming back from injury. Everyone screaming for a no 9 has a lot of ammunition after that game. Bernardo...you're forgiven for your miss.

BT and The ref = Cunts
VAR is still a waste of time.

Mahrez disinterested, he won more ball back than Rodri, who was MotM for us.

Messi got his normal goal, we played quite well really without ever really creating much, but how Bernardo missed that chance is a mystery.

PSG were very negative on the whole, relying on the counter. 3 shots on target and 2 goals.

We will play much worse than that and win.
Something that’s starting to annoy me, I can’t remember us playing crap but managing a win?

Maybe it’s me but we usually seem to have to play well to win and don’t get the stuffy wins when we don’t play well.

I suppose we don’t play crap that often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.