Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, Mo Salah scored a great goal today. It was rightly applauded by the MOTD "analysts" in fine detail after the game. But, seriously, was it any better than Bernado Silva beating 5 players & laying off a perfect goal scoring opportunity to Phil Foden? I know my eyes are blue, but I don't think it received the plaudits it deserved. Just brilliant.
It could've been a cracking goal had Foden hit it first time. That's not a dig at Foden btw.

Grab a granny was defo the club behind Chorlton Street bus station, just before getting into the village. I preferred upstairs in the Tropicana than roughing it in the Cows tits or Fagins tbh.

Didn’t think it was that bad tbh. Shearer has been lauding our performances recently and him pointing out he thinks we need a centre forward is an opinion shared by plenty on here (although personally I’m not there yet). He definitely wasn’t berating us for it, he still said we were excellent. He’s right to say it this week after the performances we’ve put in though.
it's also presumably an opinion shared by Pep and the club as a whole, since they tried to sign a centre forward this summer.

Brilliant match report in The Sun by Dave Kidd, who has a bit of previous with Liverpool fans, who went after him last year over a piece he did in his column.

Let's hope he has a good lock on his door.

'City deserved all three points, especially as Milner ought to have been shown three yellow cards - as the drive for vaccinations falters, if only every footballer had as much immunity as the Liverpool veteran.'

'Raheem Sterling replaced Jack Grealish soon after, greeted by the usual "greedy bastard" chants from the moral high ground of the Kop."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.