Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
After putting the house back together i sat and watched the match properly yesterday tea time.

Foden gets it for me. Not just his football skills but his attitude and character. I swear he was telling Pep off for not having a No9 after yet another through ball from him was wasted. The lad put it about all over the pitch (shoulder charge on Milner) and never stopped for 90 minutes.

Bernardo was a very close second and Jesus was not far behind.

Close, but Bernardo for me. If Phil scores from that run it was an amazing assist. If Milner gets a Red for the challenge stopping another great run, it was a game winner. Major contributions, but not taken advantage of.

After putting the house back together i sat and watched the match properly yesterday tea time.

Foden gets it for me. Not just his football skills but his attitude and character. I swear he was telling Pep off for not having a No9 after yet another through ball from him was wasted. The lad put it about all over the pitch (shoulder charge on Milner) and never stopped for 90 minutes.

Bernardo was a very close second and Jesus was not far behind.
Foden, Bernardo and Jesus were my top 3 too. I thought Kyle Walker also did well. He made some great late runs and dummied the ball for KDB's goal.

That game felt like a win. Liverpool know they are 2nd best. The job for all Premier League sides is stop Salah.

Foden, Bernardo and Jesus were my top 3 too. I thought Kyle Walker also did well. He made some great late runs and dummied the ball for KDB's goal.

That game felt like a win. Liverpool know they are 2nd best. The job for all Premier League sides is stop Salah.
Walker was my 4th.. Definitely well up for it and like most of the rest, showed some steel as wel as skills.
To draw like that in their back yard is a win in my book as well. Mind-numbingly bad decisions aside, it was a great game and we were the better side.

Cancello was in the running until his defense lapsed in the 2nd half. Too bad as he was having an outstanding game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.