Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Tom Parmenter on Sky news saying how AD have transformed the club and east Manchester with their investment
Positively eulogising about us
Is he a blue?

BIOGRAPHY​

Tom is sports correspondent, covering the biggest events and news stories around the world.
He was previously North of England correspondent, where he reported on terrorism in Manchester, social unrest in London, VIP sex abuse cases and the “disappearance” of Dewsbury schoolgirl Shannon Matthews.
Tom has also worked all over the world - from the Boxing Day tsunami in Thailand to the fires raging in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.
Before joining Sky News Tom worked for ITV in central England.

Unfortunately I cant find anything ref his team.

I’d like to see them get beat up with the same stick that continuously pummels us but I won’t hold my breath
It will be interesting if they handle the PR better than us. I notice that in today's coverage most outlets made a point of stressing that the PIF was separate to the Saudi state. That suggests to me the media have had a briefing to ensure accuracy.
We got slaughtered from day one with false claims we had been bought by the soverign wealth fund of Abu Dhabi. That lie has remained out there for 13 years and certain reporters continue to claim City are "state-owned." I believe Newcastle will be much more proactive than we have been in protecting their reputation.

Good luck to them 3 loaded owners in the PL, hopefully United can go another 20 years without a league title

I'd be hawking Sterling to them in Jan definitely.

Wonder who the next manager will be wouldn't be surprised with Lampard or Villas Boas.

Interesting to see how it pans out. Seeing some comments on them planning on not spending big, and them wanting to be like Leicester, but that's more likely to make them more an Everton or aston villa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.